VCAT Representation

The planning permit process is very subjective. Not always people see things the way you see them. So hence, there are times where council will not approve your application.

The next step is to Appeal council’s decision and lodge an application with VCAT (The Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal)

We will manage the entire VCAT process for you, attend to all matters prior to the hearing at VCAT, prepare a report for VCAT and attend the hearing as your planning consultant.

# #